E-news Young People & HIV (bi-annual):
When you are working with young people on health and rights, HIV prevention and treatment, this e-news will be an inspiring source of information to strengthen your work.
E-news Children & HIV (bi-annual):
When you are engaged in improving the lives of children living with of affected by HIV, this e-news is for you. It offers latest research, best practices and tools, and grant opportunities to enhance your work.
Young People & HIV
- 2021/#2 - The Aidsfonds youth approach
- 2021/#1 - The power of youth-led advocacy
- 2020/#2 – Self-care
- 2020/#1 – Youth-led networks geared up for change
- 2019/#1 – Local leadership in the AIDS response
Children & HIV
- 2022#1 - Support for children and mothers with HIV in times of COVID-19
- 2021/#1 - Accelerating access to paediatric Dolutegravir for children living with HIV
- 2020/#2 – Continued support for children living with HIV during COVID-19
- 2020/#1 – Paediatric HIV care and COVID-19
- 2019/#2 – Let’s accelerate!
- 2019/#1 – To do: finding missing children