Which cookies does Aidsfonds use?
These are cookies needed for the site to work properly for the visitor. They make it possible, for example, to select a language and to log in.
Functional cookies on aidsfonds.org:
|PHP||PHPSESSID||End of session||Saves user preferences|
|CRMservice.eu||SERVERID||End of session||Directs visitor to a specific webserver|
|CookieStatement||1 year||Remembers cookie alert|
|End of session||Enables newsletter subscription|
These are cookies that we use to assess the effectiveness of the website and to make any necessary changes to it. For example, these cookies keep track of which pages are visited most frequently, the average length of a visit to a page, and which browsers visitors use to surf to our site. For this purpose, we use Matomo (previously known as Piwik) (https://matomo.org/). The information that Piwik collects is stored on our own server and is only accessible to or by order from Aidsfonds.
Analytical cookies on aidsfonds.org:
|Matomo||_pk_id||1 year||Checks if you are a new visitor|
|Matomo||_pk_ses||30 minutes||Measures visited pages|
This website includes links to the following social media:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/);
- YouTube (https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/);
- Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy); and
- Twitter (https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170526).
Social media cookies (no tracking or advertising) on aidsfonds.org:
|Vimeo||vuid||2 years||Remembers Vimeo preferences|
This website does not use any advertising cookies.
If Aidsfonds is legally obliged to request your permission before placing and reading cookies, then we only do so if you indicate that you wish us to do so. You can withdraw your permission at any time by removing the cookies via your browser.
Disabling cookies in your browser:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Questions, feedback, and complaints
We welcome any remarks or queries that you may have regarding this cookies policy. If you have any questions, please call us on +31 (0)20 626 2669 (working days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.). You can also e-mail us at email@example.com. You can also contact us in the same way with any questions about your donorship.
Aidsfonds also has a complaints procedure. Any complaints should be submitted to our complaints coordinator:
Martin van Oostrom
+31 (0)20 851 1758
Aidsfonds is a Dutch foundation [stichting]. Our registered address is Keizersgracht 392, NL-1016 GB Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 41207989.